Cat Does School. Oldest Private University in the Czech Republic Gets SeaCat in the Class Room. How So?
We are very happy to be part of the classroom experience for the students at Anglo-American University, the oldest private university in the Czech Republic.
Final-year and visiting students taking Strategic Marketing and Planning course taught by professor Chris Shallow will work a class project offered by SeaCat.
The main objective of the project was to formulate a marketing strategy around SeaCat’s three key offerings: Software license, ROI and Saas.
Special mention to Mr. Karel Čup and Dean Peter Bolcha for making this happen.
Screen sharing for mobile appsTry for FREE
Most Recent Articles
- Pseudonymization, Anonymization, Encryption ... what is the difference?
- Google has introduced new rules about how mobile app developers and companies deal with customer impact on apps across the board. What is it?
- Industrial IoT Security: Cyber Security Implications for IT-OT Convergence
- How TeskaLabs Helped O2 Improve Customer Satisfaction of eKasa Point-of-Sale (POS), the Most Successful POS Product / Mobile Cash Register on the Czech Market
- How Productive Is a Company Retreat to Tenerife for Startups?
You Might Be Interested in Reading These Articles
We are very excited to be at the world’s largest startup event and one of the coolest tech conferences this coming November in Dublin. SeaCat was chosen by the Summit’s Alpha programme together with other highly promising startups to exhibit for free.
Published on October 03, 2014
Let us share with you an update from the SeaCat kitchen. We have officially completed the integration and implementation of securing Oracle BI Mobile Solution by Christmas. Enjoy our mini video.
Published on December 23, 2014
As we approach the end of the year, we thought it would be fitting to look back and highlight the moments, people, and things that mattered most to us. Here is the A to Z of TeskaLab in 2016.
Published on December 23, 2016